Selling in Mexico
Ready to Sell? Here’s how our expertise will help you
The first step will be to schedule a listing appointment and a few of the things we’ll cover with you will include:
• An overview of your property: condition, impressions, unique features, inclusions etc;
• Current real estate market and comparables/sold properties;
• An overview of property listings and the FlexMLS system;
• How we’ll approach strategies for pricing and marketing your property; and
• What documents you will need to have ready and any home repairs or updates necessary.
Foreign residents who sell their Mexican property are subject to Capital Gains Tax and we will fully explain that process, how the capital gains are calculated, and provide you with an estimate of what you can expect to pay when your sale is finalized.
Contact us today to set up a listing appointment